THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Thursday 3 May 2018

When your soul wakes you up in the middle of the night



It's 4.00am and I awake in my bed, singing. Yes, singing and what's more, it's a fully completed song that I  have never heard before. It seems that I have written a song in my sleep. I get up, come downstairs and start to play my handpan, tuned around my hearing disabilities, quietly so as not to trigger my hyperacusis nor to wake Jeff and Maisy. 

Too late, Maisy is awakes. She never misses an opportunity to ask for a biscuit. So, me and my little dog. in the wee hours of the morning allow my soul to sing her message through me and I become The Soul Scribe.

And this, my friends, has been happening to me for the last 18 months. Since becoming deaf, though I can not hear the outside world in the same way, I have developed a connection to my inner voice that is beyond listening.

I have been collating my sleepy soul ink messages and am very excited to say that later this year I am launching something very beautiful indeed, that will enable me to share my healing practice with you, offering you a gentle guide to your own soul ink.

The lesson for me is that even from the darkest of places, when all seems lost, the most utterly wonderful life can grow. A daffodil can not shine her light into the world, without first being buried underground.

Have a beautiful day, my friends. 
Always with love,
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.