THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Friday 2 March 2018

The Sacred Promise


18 months ago, I made a sacred promise to the Universe. If she would help me to heal, I would share what I had learnt with others. 


I went to the woods opposite my cottage and held a ceremony of red roses for the Earth, then taking the roses to a nearby temple.







The Universe listened.


Today, it is all starting to feel very real. I have sent the book cover designs to the printer, so as to experiment with different textured papers. The way the hand-book feels is very important to me.








I am 3/4 of the way through writing, filming and recording a Gentle Healing Guide based on how I have rebuilt my life in a loving and nurturing way. It is the most considered and authentic piece of work that I have ever produced and I plan to release it later this year. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.