THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 19 November 2017

Facebook Sabbatical

      

I LOVE my facebook family but I found that I was spending more and more time on facebook. Having the app on my phone, meant that I was looking at it almost constantly on and off throughout the day, evening and even at night! 

I am absolutely determined to complete my new collection of stories & poems because I know in my heart that it is what I am meant to be doing. But I am so easily distracted,  browsing through my feed to see what my chums are up to.

So, I made a decision to step away from Facebook for a short sabbatical. I don't know how long for, just until it feels right to go back. So far, it's been a whole 24 hours! I have removed the facebook app from my phone and truthfully, I can not believe how much I have gotten done.  I will pop into fb once in a while to pick up & respond to inbox messages and I will leave my blogposts every week, but if folk want to get in touch there's always email: cherylbeermusic@gmail.com

It feels like the right time to step back and reflect on what happens next in my life. When I first experienced hearing loss, I didn't ever think I would be where I am now. I am healing ... and now it is time to work out what this means. 

Having a break from Facebook will also give me more time to Blog, so you can keep up to date with what comes next ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.