THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Quiet Space Welcomes Ruth Peterson




How lovely to meet and welcome Ruth Peterson to Quiet Space Studio today.



 ... with her lovely new felt collection. The felt she uses is 100% Made in Britain and the beautiful buttons are hand forged by her husband.



Ruth's Collection is named 'Mabli Jack' & is handmade in Wales, about half an hour from Llandysul. Perfect.

Ruth says, 'The sculptural quality of the thick felt inspired me to create this capsule collection with co-ordinating bags and bowls. The vivid colours are fantastic, full of fun. I enjoy the mix of colours coming together in very tactile objects.'

It is a joy to welcome artists into my Quiet Space. I love watching people walk past and see what surprises are waiting for them.

If you would like to rent an Exhibition Box in the window at Quiet Space, why not drop me a line.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.