THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Friday 21 August 2015

Heart Yoga Studio




Well, my friends, I can whole heartedly recommend

Solitude, Stillness & Self 

as a complete tonic to the everyday 
stresses and strains of life!

So here's what you need to make it so ...



Oh & interspersed with wonderful day dream naps 


... so blankets will come in handy too




And off course, you need a great space to 'be'


I was very lucky indeed to be offered this space, Yoga Heart Studio in Mynydd Y Garreg, Carmarthenshire




 Owned by a beautiful soul,  Debbie Brooks



And in this space, all my questions dissipated


And I was left with this feeling ...



Good times are here
Love is the answer
I am enough




 I deserve to be loved in the ways I need




I made a collection of recordings while I was at Heart Yoga Studio which will be available to share soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.