THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Saturday 29 June 2013

Split Blogging

 
I have decided to split my blogging!
 
As you will have seen in the last post, I have started a new blog called The Tethered Fairy Ring and this will be dedicated entirely to my own journey in creating this new production, from now through to the performance tour ... so it will be a bit like the journey we have just taken with The Dragon Tree. In fact, the new storyline dove tails out of The Dragon Tree. You can find out all about it by going over  and becoming a member of The Tethered Fairy Ring ...
 
 
 
So, what about this blog? Well, this blog will become the place where I write about all the other things that are going on in my life!! All my community work, collaborations, performances and arts experience outside of the sacred space of The Tethered Fairy Ring ... It will be my personal perspective on being a freelance artist of many genres, in many different settings ...
 
I suppose this blog is a community 'me' ... a 'we' me! Whereas my creative work for The Tethered Fairy Ring is my very private and personal creative space, a space that I found out I need in my life, through my Fusion Inspire journey. It is not new for me to combine all the arts in which I am involved, to inspire others ... it is new for me to make space to ensure that I can work in all those mediums to inspire myself ... and I want to keep that space in a very safe place ... and where safer than inside a fairy ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.