THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Tuesday 26 February 2013

#thedragontree JEEPERS CREEPERS!!! I'M TRENDING!! well, almost!




 
JEEPERS CREEPERS!!!!
I put my show reel from The Dragon Tree, called Mad Man, on Youtube on Saturday and then I asked all my facebook friends to share it, tweet it & help me to reach out to
a cyberspace audience!
 
AND IT HAS HAD OVER 13,000 VIEWS
IN 5 DAYS!!!
 
I am utterly and totally blown away to have a piece of my work, that I have written, performed, filmed, directed, edited & produced ...
an idea in my head that I have made real,
reaching out across the world!!!
 
Thankyou so much to absolutely every person that has shared & tweeted, re-shared & re-tweeted
 Mad Man ...
 
If YOU would like to help me too, then please feel free to share or tweet this link
with your chums.
#thedragontree
 
Thanks muchly
Chez xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.