THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Friday 15 February 2013

Preparing for The Court House

 
 
 
Packing up Dai Collage and the whole Arts Installation today to take down to The Court House for Exhibition tomorrow as part of The Dragon Tree in St.David's Experience
 


I keep forgetting he's in the kitchen waiting for a lift down to St.David's so everytime I go in the kitchen, I almost jump out of my skin!



We've packed the van and the car ... then tonight we'll re-pack the van and the car for the equipment needed in The Cathedral tomorrow ... honestly, it take more time to pack up and unpack than it does to perform! But t'will all be worth it ... can't actually believe that at 12pm tomorrow I'll be singing The Dragon tree songs in such a beautiful space ...

See YOU there folks!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.