THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Friday 15 February 2013

Personal invite to come for a cuppa round the log fire & a post performance chat






I would like to invite anyone who is coming to St.David's for my Dragon Tree tomorrow, to join me after the live performance and film showings in THE COURT HOUSE on THE SQUARE for tea/coffee, scones & bara brith, whilst the lovely Sam Collins stokes the log fire to keep us cwtsh'd in.






We'll be there from @ 4pm for a chat in the lounge with my Arts Installation and I'll have copies of my new book The Dragon Tree which you can buy if you like, and help me to raise the funds to go back to Zhondina Orphanage this July with Leaves of Hope. Would be lovely to see you for quiet time before we pack up and head home ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.