THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 17 February 2013

Film Exhibition in The Round Tower

 
WOW! Another AMAZING experience today!
A new one for me!
Oriel asked me to leave behind the Dragon Tree film and they showed it today in
The Round Tower.
 
It really is a very calm and serene space.
 
 
And the receptionist told me that about 30 people have watched it today!!
 
While I was at home unloading the van and car, having my lunch and then leisurely driving 2 hours back along the coast to St.David's to pick up another van and car load ... people were watching the Dragon Tree! My film! WOW!








Thank you so much to The National Park and the wonderful team at Oriel Y Parc for supporting my work in this way. It has been so wonderful to work with them. This is the first time I have shared my creativity at Oriel Y Parc but I will, for sure, be going back there with future work.
 
In particular, thanks to Emma and Paula for believing in me when I went to initially visit them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.