THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Technical BliPS!



Another day in the studio ... today I'm proofing the edits and horror of horrors!!! Got a nasty blip right at the end of the
sound track NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Am deep breathing and trying to be philosophical about it! There's plenty of time to sort it but I was so overjoyed to finally have completed something in total. Back to the drawing board to find out what went wrong. It was fine in the studio just when I played it on the TV. Reckon it could be something simple like a dirty head or a faulty CD (fingers crossed)

So, like a true professional, I'm going to sort this the only way I know how ...  grit my teeth, put the kettle on and have some sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.