THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Another 12 hour stint in the studio!


Another glorious day in the studio!
I was so engrossed in it that I didn't realise Maisy the puppy was trying to play the Djembe!




A 12 hour stint and we're still at it!



Jeff has laid down some bass for me today on the first 3 tunes which combine as a concept piece to open the production; includes the rhythm interpretation by Rachel Hargrave based on the sign language of my lyrics that I filmed with Maggie Hampton earlier this year.

I have also recorded the sea around the coast and have included it here .. so in the first section which is a pirate speak fisherman's song taken from the inspiration of Pembroke's Black Beard, I have mixed in the sea from that coastline ... then when the 2nd part moves to Cardigan Bay I have the Llangrannog sea recordings ...




That's Dai Collage in the back ground getting ready for Welsh translation duties! He's not far off ready to receive the welsh language recordings which I'll be starting once I have the translations back from Ceri Wyn Jones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.