THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Monday 23 July 2012

Studio Days, Puppies & PJ's




How utterly and gorgeously fabulous to have this opportunity to use my studio for ME!!!
I know it sounds ridiculous but I quite honestly can not recall the last time that I was in my studio with an engineer with enough time to experiement and get comfortable. If I record my stuff usually it will be inbetween or slipped in after other people's work, community work, favours.





My Individual Mainline Grant has enbaled me to take the time to sketch songs in the studio which means I can carefully think about which musicians I want to join me on this creative journey ...





It enables me to have an Engineer to work with
on my own material!



And most importantly it gives me the luxury of sitting crossed legged on the floor of my studio, with my uke and my puppy, still in my PJ's getting down my ideas.

In these shots we're recording 'Mad Man' which is the track based in St.David's when Dafydd our main character will be stumbling to the Cathedral for guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.