THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Thursday 21 June 2012

Quick update Folks!


Hello folks
I am so busy living Fusion Inspire that I haven't got time just now to tell you all about the inspirations this last week, but just had to leave you a quick note to say that ...

I ended up in the actual front of the steam train with the driver when I went to film the Gwilli Railway this week! How totally cool is that! Have written a banjo piece to fit with the rhythm of the tracks ...

It didn't rain for the film shoot of my song 600 Castles, where I was joined at Kidwelly Castle by 45 children with teachers and Tai Chi instructor Teena Gould .. BEAUTIFUL!

It poured down when we took 45 children to a life size inflatable of Stonehenge to film them bouncing on welsh stone at The National Botanic Garden of Wales . The inflatable installation was there as part of the Cultural Olmpiad!

I have almost finished composing & recording the introduction to the production which feels completely magical ... will explain why in more detail but short story, feels like fulfilling a childhood dream!

My Ukuele film shoot at The Tin Shed Experience in Laugharne is set up now for July 1st with Swansea Ukulele Group and others (YOU IF YOU FANCY IT!) who will all be learning my song Mr Blue Face about the Dylan Thomas Trail!

Seriously, ...  if you DO fancy joining us, drop me a line on facebook or email cherylbeermusic@gmail.com

It's all falling magically into place!!

Will tell ya the full story very soon ... ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.