THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 9 July 2017

Pressing Matters




Last year, my dear friend Justine Dodd from Cariad Glass, LLandysul, was looking for a new home for her flower presses. I jumped at the chance. I LOVE pressing flowers. My Mum and I exchange pressed flowers and when I was little I made a pressed flowers book that won first prize in a Village fete. 



Well, it has taken me a whole year to open Justine's presses to put my own flowers in and when I peeled back the layers of paper, I found lots of old pressed flowers that she had left in there.


So, given that it is Sunday and Sundays are for pressing matters, I decided to make little pictures with the flowers.  


I think I will frame my little dried flower pictures this week and take into my Quiet Space Studio.



Funny how such little things can create so much happiness.

If you enjoy my blog, why not pop over to www.quietspacestudio.com to see what else I'm up to.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.