THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Monday 7 April 2014

Mother Moon at Welsh Mam's Day


I am thrilled to be invited to bring my Mother Moon Story to Cwmdonkin Park, Swansea, for Welsh Mam's Day on 27th April. Thank you to Annie Haden for inviting me.

Foto: Cheryl at last year's Celebrations at Cwmdonkin Park

Welsh Mam's Day is the Birthday of Florrie, Dylan Thomas' Mother who lived at No.5 Cwmdonkin Drive.

There will be a whole host of great musicians, poets and storytellers at the event. I'm not sure what time I am on just yet, but soon as it is confirmed I'll let you know.

Just as a reminder, Mother Moon is the story I wrote and performed for my practical assignment for my MA Drama in January and was then invited to tour the story around Wales as well as perform in Ireland at The Art Hand. 

I am delighted to bring Mother Moon to such a wonderful outdoors celebration, particularly as it is the week before I start my Artist in Residence at The Dylan Thomas Boathouse in Laugharne, kindly funded to create a piece entitled '100 Notes for Dylan' while I am there for the month of May.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.