THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Wednesday 18 December 2013

I am not alone at the Butterfly Ball

When I woke up this morning and checked my facebook messages, which is where I post my blogs, I was blown away by the number of people who had taken the time to write to me to say how my Harlequin Hare post had resonated with them and that they had been inspired by it. WOW!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to me. When our expereinces are collective in this way, they become political (with a small p) a shared and collective expereince and it gives hope somehow inside when we feel we are not alone but part of a community, a collective. We are all at The Butterfly Ball together!

And then my friend Dom Atreides, Editor of Welsh Icons online magazine, posted this on my facebook wall .... 


... Proving once and for all that you can always trust a little green frog to remind you that Love & Understanding are the most important ingredients of any Butterfly Ball! lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.