THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Monday 4 March 2013

Funding Closes but the journey continues ...


I can't quite believe it, but the year of my Individual Mainline Grant has come to a close! My funding finished on March 1st 2013 but I can feel a real sense that my journey is just beginning.

I can't thank The Arts Council of Wales enough for the most amazing year only made possible through the funding, enabling me to take time out of my busy schedule as a Creative Director within Community Arts, to focus on my own creativity. I have learnt so many things, which I will talk about in future blogs. I know I initially set up this blog as a requirement for the grant, but I have really enjoyed it! It's a kind of digital diary, and I've been absolutely blown away by the support people have given me through it, with literally 1000's of people from all over the world joining me.

So, I have decided to keep the blog going! It has become an integral part of my life now!

Here's a link to The Arts Council of Wales http://www.artswales.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.