THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 27 January 2013

The Dragon Tree Official Book Launch

Completely blown away to have had such a wonderful last day of Exhibition with
The Dragon Tree Installation & my official book launch of The Dragon Tree at the
National Botanic Garden of Wales Gallery today!


 
I was there between 11.30am and 2.30pm at a 'Meet the Author' opportunity.
 
Thank you so much to the more than 200 visitors at my Arts Installation
& Book launch today!
 
What a send off before packing up and getting ready to take the whole production over to St.David's in February where we'll be performing live music and dance on Saturday February 16th at 2pm and showing the films at Oriel Y Parc at 2pm & 3pm, as well as exhibiting the Arts Installation
in The Cwrt House late afternoon
 
 
 
 
 
Even the little ones
seemed to like it!
 
 
 
Today I gave away lucky shell book marks as a thank you to people for coming to support my Dragon Tree Book Launch today in the Gallery
 
 




 










 
Thank you so much to The National Botanic Garden of Wales for their tremendous support this week with my Dragon Tree Arts Intallation in their beautiful Gallery, the Live Music & Dance Launch in the Marquee as well as the launch of my Dragon Tree film in the Theatre Botanica.

It meant the world to me to be able to invite so many people to share my work with me in such an inspirational and wonderous setting.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.